GREEN CIRCLE have highly trained staff comprising of skilled agricultural graduates and post graduates, who are well trained in their respective fields. Areas specially focused by our staff comprises of the following activities.
- Planning land use and suiting crop varieties to the different seasonal conditions and markets.
- Planning efficient and sophisticated irrigation and control system.
- Using appropriate machinery and equipment throughout the growing process, as well as, during packaging.
- Providing agro-technical support (irrigation, fertilization, plant Protection, etc.)
- Implementation of turnkey projects for Tunnel farming / vegetable forcing.
- Marketing of quality vegetable seeds across the country.
- Orchard's management.
- Field crop production.
- Acclimatization services
- Seed testing and evaluation services for foreign companies in Pakistani climatic conditions.
The Green Circle has eleven years experience of marketing, sales and field services related to agriculture. Farmers throughout the country have shown confidence in our services. Our expanding network of services is an indicator of our excellent working relations with the farmers.
Our organization has a vast range of clients, joint ventures, technical supports and working experience with a large number of institutes, organizations and farmers. Some of them are given below:
- CNFA-ILED (A project of US-AID in NWFP and Azad Kashmir).
- Agri Business Support Fund (ASF) Asian Development Bank).
- FVDP, Government of the Punjab (subsidized projects on Walk-In Tunnels in Punjab)
- University of Agriculture , Faisalabad.
- Institute of Horticulture , UAF.
- College of Agriculture , Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Water Management Deptt., Post Graduate Agri Research Station (PARS).
- Export Promotion Bureau, Govt. of Pakistan (in Sindh).
- Quetta Group of Textile, Lahore.
- Fountain House, Lahore.
- Farmer field under direct supervision (company oriented farms) are more than Five Hundred Locations.
- Staff College, National Bank of Pakistan . (Trainings for Tunnels and Advance farming)
- Zarri Taraqqiyati Bank Ltd. (Agriculture Development Bank of Pakistan ), Consultants and Trainers for Bank.
- University of Management Sciences, UMT, Lahore.
- Farm Lands of many textile industries and chemical mills.
- Vocational Training Institute.
- Metro Cash and Carry , Pakistan.
- Trainer and Service provider for Plastic Tunnels vegetable forcing to the CNFA, USAID on various locations of KPK (NWFP) and Azad Kashmir , Pakistan from November 2008 to May 2010.
- SMEDA; Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority , Pakistan . Feasibility development and Capacity building to SMEDA
- TAZIJJ, Fruit and Vegetable Supply Chain Management Organization. Lahore.
- Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce and Lahore Chamber of Commerce.
If you are seeking expertise in any of the above mentioned or any Agro-based project, we hope that The Green Circle will be your first choice to work.